Killtec Minu Ski Jacket (Girls')
The sleek look of the Killtec Minu Ski Jacket is a sure hit with even the most discriminating girls. This jacket is also highly convenient for kids, as it washes easily and maintains its durability. Warm insulation and waterproof fabric lets her roll, dig, and adventure through the snow without worrying about wet weather sneaking in.
- Fabric Rating: 8K Waterproof / 5K Breathable
- Shell Material: 100% polyester fabric
- Lining Material: 100% polyester fleece, mesh, taffeta, and tricot lining
- Insulation: 100g body/ 80g sleeve synthetic insulation
- Removable hood for weather protection
- Fully seam-sealed to prevent seepage
- Durable and easy to care for
- Plenty of external and internal pockets organize gear
- Powder skirt keeps snow out of layers
- Adjustable cuffs and hood to seal out cold air
- Articulated construction for freedom of movement
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Do you have a picture of this jacket, and the warmth/waterproof specifications?"
1 Answers |
Question by Heidi on 10/2/2012 - 6:11 am
"Checkout this link here to see all of the details. This link is to the same jacket, just a different color. "
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 10/3/2012 - 10:52 am
There are no reviews yet for this product.