Killtec Manita Ski Jacket (Girls')
Bright pops of color and asymmetrical pockets give the Killtec Manita Girls' Ski Jacket a youthful and modern look. Equipped with 100g of insulation, the Manita will keep her warm all day long. The 10K waterproof rating will keep her dry as well, even when the snow is falling. A detachable hood, wrist gaiters, and lots of pockets are just some of the features she'll find on this cute jacket.
- Fabric Rating: 8K Waterproof / 5K Breathable
- Shell Material: 100% polyester fabric
- Lining Material: 100% polyester tricot/taffeta/anti-pill microfleece lining
- Insulation: 100g body/80g sleeve synthetic insulation
- Removable hood for weather protection
- Fully taped seams completely lock out moisture
- Powder skirt keeps snow from coming up inside
- Storm flap covers zipper for extra protection from wind
- Wrist gaiters keep warmth in and snow out
- Adjustable cuffs fit around gloves to keep out snow
- Exterior pockets at hips and chest hold gear
- 2 mesh interior pockets
Questions and Answers
There are no reviews yet for this product.