Killtec Manita Checker Ski Jacket (Girls')
The Killtec Manita Checker Ski Jacket has a fun print and loads of style. The trendy check pattern is complimented by bright, contrasting zippers and asymmetrical pockets for a youthful and fun feel. She wonâ€™t just look great; sheâ€™ll feel great too, thanks to 100g of insulation, a 10K waterproof rating, and features like wrist gaiters and a removable hood.
- Fabric Rating: 8K Waterproof / 5K Breathable
- Shell Material: 100% polyester fabric
- Lining Material: 100% polyester tricot/taffeta/anti-pill microfleece lining
- Insulation: 100g body/80g sleeve synthetic insulation
- Removable hood for weather protection
- Fully taped seams completely lock out moisture
- Powder skirt keeps snow from coming up inside
- Storm flap covers zipper for extra protection from wind
- Wrist gaiters keep warmth in and snow out
- Adjustable cuffs fit around gloves to keep out snow
- Exterior pockets at hips and chest hold gear
- 2 mesh interior pockets
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Do wrist gaiters have the thumb holes on this jacket?"
1 Answers |
Question by Jacy on 11/4/2013 - 1:00 pm
"Unfortunately this jacket does not have thumb holes. It does have a wrist gaiter so it will help keep snow out, however, there is no place to put your thumb."
Answer by Tom (Peter Glenn Staff) on 11/4/2013 - 3:48 pm
"What is the best color pant to match checker ski jacket"
1 Answers |
Question by Damita on 12/21/2013 - 11:23 am
"The Killtec Asana Ski Pant in either the pink or the lime will match this jacket. "
Answer by Liz (Peter Glenn Staff) on 12/21/2013 - 2:58 pm