Killtec Gilda Softshell Jacket (Girls')
She can layer the Killtec Gilda Softshell Jacket under her ski jacket for exceptional warmth on cold days, or she can wear the Gilda on its own on bluebird spring skiing days. Lightweight and comfortable, the Gilda adds tons of warmth without being bulky. This girls' softshell has an 8K waterproof rating that keeps her dry when she chooses to wear it alone.
- Fabric Rating: 8K Waterproof / 5K Breathable
- Shell Material: 100% polyester fabric
- Lining Material: 100% polyester mesh/anti-pill microfleece lining
- Insulation: Zoned fleece lining
- Removable hood for weather protection
- Inner storm flap covers zipper for extra protection from wind
- Exterior pockets at hip and chest hold gear
- 1 mesh interior pocket
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Is this jacket really warm? It is rated 3/10 on the warmth meter."
1 Answers |
Question by Skimom on 1/29/2014 - 4:35 pm
"There is no insulation in this jacket, so would not be something that would keep you really warm. It would keep you warm in mild temps, but again with no insulation, is not going to keep you completely warm in cold temps. This is why you see that warmth rating of 3/10."
Answer by Martha (Peter Glenn Staff) on 1/30/2014 - 10:47 am
"do you have this jacket in stock at the north miami store in size 12 or 14 ?"
1 Answers |
Question by abi on 4/23/2014 - 10:47 am
"We currently do not have this item at that location. Please call us at 800-818-0946 for more information!"
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 4/23/2014 - 10:52 am