Killtec Tracy Softshell Ski Jacket (Women's)
- Fit: RelaxedxFitChoose the right fit!
Slim: These garments fit close through the body or legs for a sleek, sexy, or athletic look.
Relaxed: Also known as "regular," these garments fit just right, not too baggy or not too slim.
Loose: Also known as baggy, loose-fitting garments allow for ultra-free body movement.
- Warmth: 3/10xWarmthOur warmth rating comes from a combination of the insulation type and thickness or weight of the insulation, and how this combined with the garment design affects heat loss and your overall warmth.
Items with higher ratings will be warmer, and will offer you more protection in colder temperatures.
- Waterproofing: 5/10xWaterproofingOur waterproof rating is based on the fabric's waterproof rating, and how well the overall construction prevents water seepage.
Items with lower ratings are water-repellent, and good for light-snow conditions. Items with higher ratings will be more waterproof, and can protect you in wetter conditions.
With bright colors and exposed seams, the Killtec Tracy Softshell Ski Jacket has a very unique look. This jacket is lined in plush Teddy fleece so it feels soft and cozy every time you put it on. Softshell fabric is lightweight and it stretches, so it's more comfortable than a bulky ski jacket. And since the Tracy Softshell is waterproof, you can wear it in most skiing conditions.
- Fabric Rating: 8K Waterproof / 3K Breathable
- Shell Material: 96% polyester / 4% elastane softshell fabric
- Lining Material: 100% polyester Teddy fleece fabric
- Insulation: Shell only
- Stretch fabric for great range of motion
- Plush Teddy fleece lining for extra warmth
- Attached hood for weather protection
- 2 zippered hand pockets to keep fingers warm
- Contrast-color seam details
- Tech Level 3 Collection
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"size chart not very helpful, womens typical medium = what? 6, 8, 10?"
1 Answers |
Question by hunski on 12/10/2012 - 11:20 am
"Our size chart is the most specific you can get. We give you the measurements of each of the sizes. You should measure yourself and compare what you get to the size chart. Usually a medium is an 8/10 but you should really compare your measurements to the chart. "
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 12/10/2012 - 3:53 pm
"What is back length? "
1 Answers |
Question by Carole on 2/6/2013 - 4:37 pm
"Center back measures approx 26""
Answer by Martha (Peter Glenn Staff) on 2/7/2013 - 3:34 pm
"How to you wash the jackets can they be dry cleaned "
1 Answers |
Question by Wonder on 5/13/2013 - 5:12 pm
"You can wash it in cold water, but that's it. No tumble dry, No dry clean. Hang or lay flat to dry"
Answer by Martha (Peter Glenn Staff) on 5/14/2013 - 9:32 am
There are no reviews yet for this product.