Killtec Tinley Ski Jacket (Men's)
Look no further if you are searching for a seriously great-looking menâ€™s ski jacket that is also a terrific value. Killtec delivers its usual list of impressive Tech-Line 5 features in the Tinley Ski Jacket (5,000mm waterproof/breathable, taped seams, waterproof zippers, removable hood) and packages it all in a warm, lightweight coat with genuine head-turning style. Expect to hear compliments; maybe even on your skiing.
- 5,000mm waterproof / 5,000gr breathable â€“ water drops canâ€™t get in but water vapor escapes
- Warmly insulated with Ultrafibre
- Watertight zippers keep everything securely dry
- Waterproof ski pass holder on sleeve
- Adjustable cuffs cinch in with Velcro tabs
- Storm flap covers front zipper for double protection
- Underarm zips for easy ventilation
- Reflective piping
- Removable hood has adjustments to provide perfect fit and maintain vision
- Hand-warmer pockets and Napoleon pocket on front
- Internal pockets stow essentials
- 2-way stretch fabric allows for easy movement
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"where do you attach your ski pass on a killtec jacket? I see there is a zippered pocket on the sleave, but that doesn't do much good, when the liftee wants to scan it."
1 Answers |
Question by craig on 7/26/2011 - 10:32 pm
"Inside the zippered pocket there would be a ring where you are able to attach your ski pass. You would not have to have the ski pass tucked away the entire time. It would be able to hang from the pocket for easy access."
Answer by Ashley (Peter Glenn Staff) on 7/27/2011 - 10:45 am
There are no reviews yet for this product.