Killtec Tindur Softshell Ski Jacket (Men's)
The Killtec Tindur Softshell Ski Jacket gives you the comfort of a soft shell with the style and features of a traditional ski jacket. The Tindur offers a 10k waterproof rating, letting you ride in wet conditions without getting soaked. Softshell fabric stretches, giving you extra freedom to move and a completely unrestricted feel. There's also a removable hood, wrist gaiters, and plenty of pockets to stow your tail map, phone, and tissues.
- Fabric Rating: 10K Waterproof / 10K Breathable
- Shell Material: 100% polyester lining
- Lining Material: Polyester & polyamide mesh/taffeta/tricot lining
- Insulation: Zoned fleece lining
- Removable hood for weather protection
- Adjustable cuffs fit around gloves to keep out snow
- Wrist gaiters keep snow out and warmth in
- Exterior pockets at hips, chest, and sleeve hold gear
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"are there pit zips to this jacket"
1 Answers |
Question by garyQ2 on 12/12/2014 - 2:54 pm
"No, this jacket does not feature pit zips. "
Answer by Danielle (Peter Glenn Staff) on 12/12/2014 - 4:53 pm
There are no reviews yet for this product.