Killtec Tanjura Insulated Ski Pant (Women's)
The Tanjura Ski Pant is part of the Killtec Level 5 Collection, meaning that this good-looking insulated pant is meant for action. Functionality is the key here, with removable shoulder straps, 5,000mm waterproof/breathability, waterproof zippers, and durable protection against edge damage at pant cuffs. The Tanjura sits at your natural waistline and has Velcro adjustment tabs to ensure a comfortable fit. The tone-on-tone stitching detail and contrasting color zips add just the right amount of femininity and style to make you forget for a minute that these ski pants are all business.
- 5,000mm waterproof/breathable to keep you dry and allow water vapor from perspiration to escape
- Wind resistant to keep you warm
- Lightweight Ultrafibre insulation wicks moisture away while keeping you warm
- All seams taped and sealed
- Dulled Nylon fabric has a Mini Oxford finish
- Watertight pocket zippers insure that contents stay dry
- Velcro adjustment tabs for waist width regulation
- Removable suspender-style straps
- Snap closure is insured by a Velcro tab
- Integrated gaiters cover boot-tops and stay put with elastic grip
- Large, durable edge protector panels help eliminate accidental damage from ski edges while adding style
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Hallo i would like to ask the size 12 to which european size corresponds. I'm looking for white ski pant Killtec Level 5 size 36 DE. "
3 Answers |
Question by Rositsa Savova on 3/7/2011 - 3:35 pm
"US size 12 is equivalent to EU size 42."
Answer by Grace (Peter Glenn Staff) on 3/8/2011 - 10:31 am
"Does this pant match the Killtec Macriana jacket perfectly? I also need to know the inseam on a size 12. Thank you so much! Karna"
Answer by goodkarna on 1/15/2012 - 2:27 am
"The Macriana jacket is new for this season, so it is not going to match perfectly with this pant as this pant is from a previous season. They are also made out of different fabrics, which can change the color slightly. I would suggest a black pair of pants with the Macriana Jacket like the Natalya pant. The inseam on a size 12 is approx 30". "
Answer by Martha (Peter Glenn Staff) on 1/19/2012 - 9:21 am
There are no reviews yet for this product.