Killtec Relja Softshell Insulated Ski Jacket (Women's)
The Killtec Relja Softshell Ski Jacket is made with quiet and stretchy fabric that enhances your comfort while skiing. Fully articulated, this women's softshell gives you great freedom of movement and a flattering bulk-free fit. The Relja Jacket has all the features you need on the mountain like a removable hood, powder skirt, and warm insulation. Contrast-color stripes add slimming accent details for classic style.
- Fabric Rating: 8K Waterproofing / 5K Breathability
- Shell Material: 100% polyester stretch softshell fabric
- Lining Material: 100% polyester fleece, mesh, taffeta, and tricot lining
- Insulation: 100g body/ 80g sleeve synthetic insulation
- Removable hood for weather protection
- Fully seam-sealed to prevent seepage
- 2-way stretch fabric for freedom of movement
- Plenty of external and internal pockets organize gear
- Powder skirt keeps snow out of layers
- Adjustable cuffs and hood to seal out cold air
- Articulated construction for freedom of movement
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Do you have the women's Killtec size chart available? I normally wear a US 8 petite, what size would you recommend for the Killtec Reija and Macriana models? Thanks!"
1 Answers |
Question by Chris on 1/17/2012 - 1:09 pm
"Both of the models have the same fit to them. The size 8 has a chest measurement of 20.5", a back length of 25.5", and a sleeve length of 19.5". The size 10 measures 21.5" in the chest, 26 in the back length, and 20.5 in the sleeve. I would measure a jacket that you currently have to match it up to the measurements given."
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 1/18/2012 - 12:22 pm
"What's the difference between this jacket and the Killtec Elvi Insulated Ski Jacket? Is the fabric the same feel?"
1 Answers |
Question by Dina on 1/31/2012 - 12:39 pm
"The fabric on this jacket feels super soft to the touch. It has a bit of stretch to it so you are able to move around easier when in action. The Killtec Elvi Insulated Ski Jacket has a little bit more of a more abrasive feel to it. The fabric is soft but it has some texture to it."
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 1/31/2012 - 3:36 pm
"Will this jacket match the AFRC white softshell pants? "
1 Answers |
Question by Jennifer on 11/30/2012 - 3:48 pm
"They will match perfectly together! "
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 11/30/2012 - 3:52 pm
There are no reviews yet for this product.