Killtec Osaro Insulated Ski Pant (Men's)
- Fit: RelaxedxFitChoose the right fit!
Slim: These garments fit close through the body or legs for a sleek, sexy, or athletic look.
Relaxed: Also known as "regular," these garments fit just right, not too baggy or not too slim.
Loose: Also known as baggy, loose-fitting garments allow for ultra-free body movement.
- Warmth: 10/10xWarmthOur warmth rating comes from a combination of the insulation type and thickness or weight of the insulation, and how this combined with the garment design affects heat loss and your overall warmth.
Items with higher ratings will be warmer, and will offer you more protection in colder temperatures.
- Waterproofing: 7/10xWaterproofingOur waterproof rating is based on the fabric's waterproof rating, and how well the overall construction prevents water seepage.
Items with lower ratings are water-repellent, and good for light-snow conditions. Items with higher ratings will be more waterproof, and can protect you in wetter conditions.
The Killtec Osaro Ski Pant is durably-constructed so it will last for many seasons. The fabric is waterproof, and the seams are sealed so when you sit directly on a wet chairlift or bench, moisture won't seep inside. The Killtec Osaro Pant also has an 80g synthetic insulation. It'll keep you warm when you're out there riding, as well as when you're sitting still on the lift. Suspenders help keep your pants in place, and they're removable so you can stash them when you don't want to wear them.
- Fabric Rating: 8K Waterproof / 3K Breathable
- Shell Material: 100 polyester shell fabric
- Lining Material: Polyester taffeta/ tricot lining
- Insulation: 80g synthetic insulation
- Fully sealed seams to prevent moisture from seeping inside
- Boot gaiters fit around boots to keep out snow
- Scuff guards at the cuffs prevent shred
- 2 zippered hand pockets, 1 zippered thigh pocket, 1 flap thigh pocket
- 1 zippered back pocket, 1 flap back pocket
- Removable suspenders to keep your pants up
- Adjustable waist for the perfect fit
- Tech Level 3 Collection
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"These pants look like they're available in "anthracite"--which to me means the color of coal. The only pictures associated with the product on the site, however, are of the pants in Lime. What color of these pants is available--bright yellow or dark grey?"
1 Answers |
Question by offthewalls on 4/29/2013 - 10:04 pm
"This pant is the charcoal gray. It is an image error that we are working to correct. Sorry for any confusion. "
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 4/30/2013 - 9:02 am
There are no reviews yet for this product.