Killtec Osaro Insulated Ski Pant (Men's)
The Killtec Osaro Ski Pant is durably-constructed so it will last for many seasons. The fabric is waterproof, and the seams are sealed so when you sit directly on a wet chairlift or bench, moisture won't seep inside. The Killtec Osaro Pant also has an 80g synthetic insulation. It'll keep you warm when you're out there riding, as well as when you're sitting still on the lift. Suspenders help keep your pants in place, and they're removable so you can stash them when you don't want to wear them.
- Fabric Rating: 8K Waterproof / 3K Breathable
- Shell Material: 100 polyester shell fabric
- Lining Material: Polyester taffeta/ tricot lining
- Insulation: 80g synthetic insulation
- Fully sealed seams to prevent moisture from seeping inside
- Boot gaiters fit around boots to keep out snow
- Scuff guards at the cuffs prevent shred
- 2 zippered hand pockets, 1 zippered thigh pocket, 1 flap thigh pocket
- 1 zippered back pocket, 1 flap back pocket
- Removable suspenders to keep your pants up
- Adjustable waist for the perfect fit
- Tech Level 3 Collection
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"These pants look like they're available in "anthracite"--which to me means the color of coal. The only pictures associated with the product on the site, however, are of the pants in Lime. What color of these pants is available--bright yellow or dark grey?"
1 Answers |
Question by offthewalls on 4/29/2013 - 10:04 pm
"This pant is the charcoal gray. It is an image error that we are working to correct. Sorry for any confusion. "
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 4/30/2013 - 9:02 am