Killtec Napal Structure Insulated Ski Pant (Men's)
The Killtec Napal Structure Insulated Ski Pant has fully taped seams and a 10K waterproof rating for excellent protection from the wet stuff. Youâ€™ll stay both dry and warm when you sit on a snowy chairlift, thanks to the 80g of insulation. Killtec included adjustable suspenders on the Napal Pant for extra security and comfort.
- Fabric Rating: 10K Waterproof / 10K Breathable
- Shell Material: 100% polyester fabric
- Lining Material: 100% polyester taffeta/tricot lining
- Insulation: 80g synthetic insulation
- Fully taped seams completely lock out moisture
- Removable and adjustable suspenders keep pants in place
- Adjustable waist for the perfect fit
- Snow cuffs fit around boots to keep out snow
- Exterior pockets at hips and back hold gear
- Edge guard for added durability
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"I am 5' 8" and 160 lbs. What size will fit me?"
1 Answers |
Question by Ani on 2/12/2014 - 11:33 pm
"We have provided a size chart so that you can choose the best size that works for you. You will need to know your waist measurement as the pants are sized off of your waist measurement, not your height. "
Answer by Martha (Peter Glenn Staff) on 2/13/2014 - 10:26 am
"Can you please tell me where does it have tricot for the interior lining, and where does it have regular nylon fabric?"
1 Answers |
Question by Andrei D on 10/2/2014 - 9:41 am
"The tricot lining is located at the top on the interior of the pant. The regular nylon fabric is located throughout the remaining interior of the pant."
Answer by Kacy (Peter Glenn Staff) on 10/2/2014 - 11:39 am