The Killtec Motamba Ski Jacket is actually a reversible down jacket. Down insulation is the warmest there is, so if you're the type that's always cold, the Motamba Jacket is definitely a good choice. Killtec did something cool with this coat; they blended down insulation with a synthetic. This does two things: it keeps the shape more sleek and less puffy, and it also provides warmth in wet conditions. The fabric on the Motamba Jacket is water-resistant and it's breathable to help prevent overheating.
- Fabric Rating: Water-resistant / Breathable
- Shell Material: 100% polyester shell material
- Lining Material: 100% polyester lining
- Insulation: 50% polyester synthetic/ 50% down insulation
- Reversible for 2 different wear options
- Down/ synthetic blend insulation for lots of warmth
- Attached hood for weather protection
- 2 zippered hand pockets for keeping fingers warm
- Zippered lower sleeve pocket for easy access to essentials
- Tech Level 3 Collection
Questions and Answers
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
For the price, this is a wonderfully warm ski jacket! The size is true to size as so many ski coats tend to run small. The green is quite the bright neon green which is great for flat days for visibility. Because it is reversible, there are no inside deep pockets for all the things we need for long days on a mountain but there is a trail map pocket on sleeve and two side pockets. I wear it at our local ski hill and it's perfect for that! There is no draw string on the hood but it does fit nicely over my helmet. The best thing is how warm this coat is and how it blocks the wind. It definitely won't be waterproof but for the price, this is a toasty coat!