Killtec Mortesa Jacket (Women's)
The Killtec Mortesa jacket is a stretch shell at a great value. Stay dry with waterproof fabric and fully taped seams, and stay cool thanks to underarm vents. Smaller details like a fleece chin guard, functional pockets, and a removable hood will make this your go-to jacket for all-around weather protection.
- Waterproof (8,000 mm) and breathable (3,000 g)
- All seams sealed against moisture
- Underarm vents let you open vents to cool down
- Removable hood
- Two-way stretch fabric allows more movement
- Wind cuffs seal cold winds out of the jacket
- Fleece chin guard
- Waterproof ski pass pocket
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"does this jacket have a wind skirt? does this jacket have a two zipper?"
1 Answers |
Question by beth robinson on 12/13/2010 - 5:25 pm
"Thanks for the question. The jacket has wind cuffs to seal cold winds out of the jacket but not a wind or powder skirt. Additionally, it has one zipper. "
Answer by Kwoww (Peter Glenn Staff) on 1/29/2011 - 11:42 am
There are no reviews yet for this product.