Killtec Lativerna Insulated Ski Jacket (Women's)
The Killtec Lativerna Ski Jacket will never go out of style. Not only does it have classic styling, it also has reliable technology that you'll appreciate season after season. The fabric on the Lativerna Jacket is waterproof, and every seam is taped to ensure nothing seeps inside. This coat has a mid-weight insulation that takes the chill out of cold air, without overheating you when the sun comes out. Plenty of pockets and a removable hood add extra convenience when you're out on the slopes.
- Fabric Rating: 8K Waterproof / 5K Breathable
- Shell Material: 2-way stretch polyester shell fabric
- Lining Material: 100% polyester fleece, mesh, taffeta, and tricot lining
- Insulation: 100g body/ 80g sleeve synthetic insulation
- Fully taped seams to lock out moisture
- Removable hood for weather protection
- 2-way stretch fabric for freedom of movement
- Plenty of external and internal pockets organize gear
- Powder skirt keeps snow out of layers
- Adjustable cuffs and hood to seal out cold air
- Articulated construction for freedom of movement
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Will there be a photo and specs of this jacket coming soon?"
1 Answers |
Question by Lisa on 9/30/2012 - 10:14 pm
"Yes, there will be. "
Answer by Jaime (Peter Glenn Staff) on 10/2/2012 - 3:35 pm
"Just wondering if there are any available specs on this jacket? I absolutely love the jacket but need to know if it would be warm enough. "
1 Answers |
Question by Chrissy on 11/5/2012 - 10:17 pm
"This jacket is just a shell so is not going to provide any warmth. Depending on where you are, you will need to layer for warmth. This is more of a rain jacket as it is waterproof/breathable (8K/5K). It has a 2 way stretch polyester fabric, so it's super comfortable. It also has a removable hood and vents under the arms. "
Answer by Martha (Peter Glenn Staff) on 11/9/2012 - 11:27 am
"What Level is this jacket? 3, 5 or 10?"
1 Answers |
Question by tawnyp on 11/27/2012 - 8:41 am
"This is a level 5."
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 11/29/2012 - 12:26 pm
There are no reviews yet for this product.