Killtec Latalia Insulated Ski Jacket (Women's)
Clean and simple with modern seams to keep it interesting, the Killtec Latalia Insulated Ski Jacket will never go out of style. The 2-way stretch fabric provides unrestricted movement for excellent comfort and range of motion. The 10k waterproof rating and full seam sealing make the Latalia reliably waterproof, even in snowy conditions. Killtec gave this women's jacket a generous 100g of insulation that will keep you warm on the coldest winter days.
- Fabric Rating: 10K Waterproof / 10K Breathable
- Shell Material: 100% polyester fabric
- Lining Material: Polyester & polyamide mesh/taffeta/tricot lining
- Insulation: 100g body/80g sleeves synthetic insulation
- Fully taped seams completely lock out moisture
- Removable hood for weather protection
- Adjustable cuffs fit around gloves to keep out snow
- Wrist gaiters keep snow out and warmth in
- Exterior pockets at hips, chest, and sleeve hold gear
- Main zipper storm flap for extra protection from the wind
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Is this washable and what are the washing instructions?"
1 Answers |
Question by Nola on 1/27/2014 - 5:46 pm
"The washing instructions are as follows: Machine wash cold, do not tumble dry, do not bleach, do not iron, do not dry clean. "
Answer by Danielle (Peter Glenn Staff) on 1/28/2014 - 10:58 am
There are no reviews yet for this product.