Killtec Haina Insulated Ski Jacket (Women's)
The great lines of the Killtec Haina Insulated Ski Jacket are figure flattering and feminine. Graceful hourglass shaping on the front and back are complimented by contrasting panels and comfortable 2-way stretch fabric. The Haina boasts 100g of insulation and a 10k waterproof rating with fully taped seams, so youâ€™ll stay dry and warm even when the temperature dips down low.
- Fabric Rating: 10K Waterproof / 10K Breathable
- Shell Material: 100% polyester fabric
- Lining Material: Polyester & polyamide mesh/taffeta/tricot lining
- Insulation: 100g body/80g sleeves synthetic insulation
- Fully seam sealed to prevent water from seeping in
- Removable hood for weather protection
- Adjustable cuffs fit around gloves to keep out snow
- Wrist gaiters keep snow out and warmth in
- Exterior pockets at hips, chest, and sleeve hold gear
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"The tag doesn't have wash instructions just type of materials ?"
1 Answers |
Question by Ken on 1/20/2014 - 4:53 pm
"You should wash this jacket in cold water and hang dry. "
Answer by Katie (Peter Glenn Staff) on 1/20/2014 - 4:58 pm
"Can you wash these Killtec jackets ?"
1 Answers |
Question by Ken on 1/20/2014 - 4:46 pm
"Yes you can wash it. The tag inside the jacket will give you all the specifics on how to exactly wash it. "
Answer by Katie (Peter Glenn Staff) on 1/20/2014 - 4:50 pm