Slim: These garments fit close through the body or legs for a sleek, sexy, or athletic look.
8 - 10: Great for heavy snow, offers total protection, good for prolonged periods in wet or heavy snow.
5 - 7: Great for temperatures 15°-30°F.
With a solid-colored body and plaid pattern on the sleeves, the Killtec Emina Jr Ski Jacket has a very unique look. This kids' coat is insulated to help keep her warm, but not so heavily insulated that she won't be able to wear it in normal everyday temps. This is great because it means you won't have to buy her a whole second coat for school. The fabric on the Emina Jacket is waterproof, so whether she's skiing or having an impromptu snowball fight at the bus stop she'll be nice and protected.
- Fabric Rating: 5K Waterproof / 5K Breathability
- Shell Material: 100% polyester shell fabric
- Lining Material: Tricot/ taffeta/ microfleece
- Insulation: 100g body / 80g sleeve insulation
- Fully taped seams prevent moisture from seeping inside
- Powder skirt keeps snow from coming up inside
- Removable hood for weather protection
- Adjustable cuffs fit around gloves to keep out snow
- Lycra thumbhole wrist gaiters keep cold air out of sleeves
- 2 interior pockets, 2 hand pockets, 2 chest pockets, and 1 lower sleeve pocket
- Kids' Tech Level 5 Collection
Questions and Answers
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Just got this Jacket for my girl and she loves it. Fits her great,warm and seems well made. Added bonus that her Jacket almost matches my Killtec as well - she loves that! Powder skirt in a kids jacket is a plus especially here in Steamboat.