Killtec Asana Ski Pant (Girls')
The perfect mix of fashion and function, the Killtec Asana Girlsâ€™ Ski Pant has five pocket styling, just like her favorite jeans. Bright colors make the Asana Pant perfectly on-trend, so she'll love wearing it. This ski pant is insulated with 80g of insulation and has an 8K waterproof rating, so sheâ€™ll be dry, warm, and super stylish the whole day.
- Fabric Rating: 8K Waterproof / 5K Breathable
- Shell Material: 100% polyester fabric
- Lining Material: 100% polyester taffeta/tricot lining
- Insulation: 80g synthetic insulation
- Adjustable waist for the perfect fit
- Fully seam sealed to prevent water from seeping through stitches
- Snow cuff gaiters fit around boots to keep out snow
- Exterior pockets at hips, thighs, and back hold gear
- Edge guard at cuffs for added durability
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"does the cuff extend for growth"
1 Answers |
Question by Bill on 11/20/2013 - 9:30 am
"These pants do not have extendable cuffs, however the Obermeyer Twilight Ski Pant features the Extended Wear System (EWS) which has extendable cuffs that lengthen up to 2" by removing a stitch!"
Answer by Danielle (Peter Glenn Staff) on 11/20/2013 - 11:55 am
"What is the length of these pants?"
1 Answers |
Question by co boarder on 9/17/2014 - 2:46 pm
"The inseam on a size 16 pant is 32.5". You can view the sizing chart here ."
Answer by Kacy (Peter Glenn Staff) on 9/17/2014 - 3:09 pm
There are no reviews yet for this product.