The Killtec Alevros Ski Jacket's solid color and solid performance make it a crowd-pleasing favorite. This insulated men's jacket is warm and reliable for all types of skiing. Killtec used technical fabrics to ensure that your ski jacket is quick-drying and comfortable to move in, and all the necessary features are here to keep you prepared on the slopes.
- Fabric Rating: 8K Waterproofing / 3K Breathability
- Shell Material: 100% polyamide 2-way stretch fabric
- Lining Material: 100% polyester fleece, mesh, taffeta, and tricot lining
- Insulation: 100g body/ 80g sleeve synthetic insulation
- Removable hood for weather protection
- Fully seam-sealed to prevent seepage
- 2-way stretch fabric for freedom of movement
- Plenty of external and internal pockets organize gear
- Powder skirt keeps snow out of layers
- Adjustable cuffs and hood to seal out cold air
- Articulated construction for freedom of movement
Questions and Answers
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Looks good. A bit more bulky than the picture and the other Killtec jacket I bought.
My main issue was the quality of the zippers. They have very small teeth and do not zip easily and smoothly. On top of that they are completely exposed to the elements which would make it even worse during snowy conditions. I didn't want to take the chance so I returned it. They could fix this issue by switching zippers.