Killtec Alevros Insulated Ski Jacket (Men's)
- Fit: RelaxedxFitChoose the right fit!
Slim: These garments fit close through the body or legs for a sleek, sexy, or athletic look.
Relaxed: Also known as "regular," these garments fit just right, not too baggy or not too slim.
Loose: Also known as baggy, loose-fitting garments allow for ultra-free body movement.
- Warmth: 7/10xWarmthOur warmth rating comes from a combination of the insulation type and thickness or weight of the insulation, and how this combined with the garment design affects heat loss and your overall warmth.
Items with higher ratings will be warmer, and will offer you more protection in colder temperatures.
- Waterproofing: 7/10xWaterproofingOur waterproof rating is based on the fabric's waterproof rating, and how well the overall construction prevents water seepage.
Items with lower ratings are water-repellent, and good for light-snow conditions. Items with higher ratings will be more waterproof, and can protect you in wetter conditions.
The Killtec Alevros Ski Jacket's solid color and solid performance make it a crowd-pleasing favorite. This insulated men's jacket is warm and reliable for all types of skiing. Killtec used technical fabrics to ensure that your ski jacket is quick-drying and comfortable to move in, and all the necessary features are here to keep you prepared on the slopes.
- Fabric Rating: 8K Waterproofing / 3K Breathability
- Shell Material: 100% polyamide 2-way stretch fabric
- Lining Material: 100% polyester fleece, mesh, taffeta, and tricot lining
- Insulation: 100g body/ 80g sleeve synthetic insulation
- Removable hood for weather protection
- Fully seam-sealed to prevent seepage
- 2-way stretch fabric for freedom of movement
- Plenty of external and internal pockets organize gear
- Powder skirt keeps snow out of layers
- Adjustable cuffs and hood to seal out cold air
- Articulated construction for freedom of movement
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Killtec specifies performance characteristics level-ski level 3, 5, 10 or performance--any indication of where this jacket rates?"
1 Answers |
Question by jaaanson on 9/7/2011 - 4:11 pm
"This jacket is from Killtec's 2012 line. It is a level 3. You can also check out the Salomon Intuition 2L Jacket which is similar!"
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 9/8/2011 - 10:05 am
"Hi, what is Level 3? is it the highest rated insulation level? thanks "
1 Answers |
Question by Long on 2/1/2012 - 8:12 am
"Level 3 is referring to the breathability rating for the jacket. This jacket has a 3K rating which is good, but not the best. The higher the breathability, the more the fabric will release moisture from inside of the garment. The more you sweat, the more moisture you will have to release. Therefore, the more active you are, the higher level you will need. Insulation is rated by the material and the amount of insulation. This jacket has 100g body and 80g sleeve synthetic insulation. This is an average amount which will keep you very warm when you layer properly underneath it. There are higher levels available, you should check out the Powderhorn Ghostrider GORE-TEX Insulated Ski Jacket!"
Answer by email@example.com (Peter Glenn Staff) on 2/1/2012 - 12:00 pm
"Hi, what are the measurements for XL & XXL? I'm 5'11 with a 38in chest. Which among the two sizes would fit better? Also, will these sizes be applicable to other Killtec jackets such as the Leverton Insulated Ski Jacket? Thanks."
1 Answers |
Question by JV on 5/2/2012 - 5:24 am
"The size XL had a chest size of 40" and the XXL has a chest size of 43". Most Killtec jackets will have the same chest size, sometimes, the fit of the jacket will be different. The Leverton and the Alevros will have the same measurements. "
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 5/2/2012 - 9:20 am
"Hi which jacket would you recommend better, the Alevros or the Leverton and what are their main differences?"
1 Answers |
Question by Adrian on 10/31/2012 - 7:01 pm
"These jackets are very similar. They have the same amount of waterproofing and breathability, the same fit, and the same amount of insulation to keep you warm. One is not better than the other. The styles are simply two different looks. So pick the one that fits in with your style!"
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 11/1/2012 - 10:49 am
Average Customer Rating: 2/5 (1 customer reviews)