Killtec Albenta Insulated Ski Pant (Women's)
- Fit: Relaxed
Slim: These garments fit close through the body or legs for a sleek, sexy, or athletic look.
Relaxed: Also known as "regular," these garments fit just right, not too baggy or not too slim.
Loose: Also known as baggy, loose-fitting garments allow for ultra-free body movement.
- Warmth: 4/10
Items with higher ratings will be warmer, and will offer you more protection in colder temperatures.
- Waterproofing: 5/10
Items with lower ratings are water-repellent, and good for light-snow conditions. Items with higher ratings will be more waterproof, and can protect you in wetter conditions.
The Killtec Albenta Ski Pant is a sleek and reliable pant that offers protection without blowing your budget. A solid construction, warm insulation, and feminine styling hit all of the essentials on your wish list, and extra features like pockets, an adjustable waist, and boot gaiters add even more convenience.
- Fabric Rating: 8K Waterproof / 5K Breathability
- Shell Material: 100% polyester shell fabric
- Lining Material: 100% polyester taffeta lining
- Insulation: Warm synthetic insulation
- Taped seams prevent seepage
- Zippered waist pockets hold gear
- Boot gaiters fit around boots to keep out snow
- Belt loops and adjustable waist for the perfect fit
- Long seams down the front elongate your frame
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"What is the length of these pants? Thanks."
1 Answers |
Question by Rose on 1/31/2013 - 10:52 am
"These pants are about 44 inches long and 32 inches on the inseam. "
Answer by Priya (Peter Glenn Staff) on 1/31/2013 - 1:07 pm
"Are these stretchy?"
1 Answers |
Question by Jay on 3/4/2013 - 6:34 pm
"No, these are not a stretchy pant."
Answer by Ashley (Peter Glenn Staff) on 3/5/2013 - 3:47 pm
There are no reviews yet for this product.