Killtec Albenta Insulated Ski Pant (Women's)
The Killtec Albenta Ski Pant is a sleek and reliable pant that offers protection without blowing your budget. A solid construction, warm insulation, and feminine styling hit all of the essentials on your wish list, and extra features like pockets, an adjustable waist, and boot gaiters add even more convenience.
- Fabric Rating: 8K Waterproof / 5K Breathability
- Shell Material: 100% polyester shell fabric
- Lining Material: 100% polyester taffeta lining
- Insulation: Warm synthetic insulation
- Taped seams prevent seepage
- Zippered waist pockets hold gear
- Boot gaiters fit around boots to keep out snow
- Belt loops and adjustable waist for the perfect fit
- Long seams down the front elongate your frame
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"What is the length of these pants? Thanks."
1 Answers |
Question by Rose on 1/31/2013 - 10:52 am
"These pants are about 44 inches long and 32 inches on the inseam. "
Answer by Priya (Peter Glenn Staff) on 1/31/2013 - 1:07 pm
"Are these stretchy?"
1 Answers |
Question by Jay on 3/4/2013 - 6:34 pm
"No, these are not a stretchy pant."
Answer by Ashley (Peter Glenn Staff) on 3/5/2013 - 3:47 pm