Khombu Traveler 3 Boot (Junior Kids')
The Khombu Traveler 3 Boot has the 3 things you need in kids' boots: they're waterproof, warm, and durable. They can wear this boot outside on the coldest snow day and their feet will stay toasty. The upper is made from polyurethane so it can take the abuse that kids are guaranteed to dish out. The other thing that's great about the Traveler 3 Boot is that it has an anti-microbial liner. No matter how often they play outside their boots will stay smelling fresh.
- Made in junior kids' sizes 1-6
- Weatherproof PU Upper keeps snow out of boots
- Thermolite insulation adds lightweight warmth
- Cold-rated down to -20Â°F
- Anti-fungal properties prevent smelly boots
- Non-slip rubber outsole for extra traction on slippery surfaces
- Fast-drying for multiple trips outdoors
- Moisture-wicking interior moves wetness away from feet
- Breathable to keep feet steam-free when activity levels soar
- Velcro closure makes it easy for kids to get them on themselves
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"What does junior kids size mean.? Starts from what age?"
1 Answers |
Question by Camille on 2/5/2013 - 8:04 am
"This is for kids 8 and up."
Answer by Ashley (Peter Glenn Staff) on 2/5/2013 - 9:48 am
There are no reviews yet for this product.