Leave the high performance Khombu Traveler 2 insulated après ski boots near your front door because these are the weatherproof boots you’ll want to slip your feet into all winter. Lightweight insulation gets a boost from the plush-feeling fur lining that keeps each step toasty warm in temperatures as low as 20 degrees below zero. If you find yourself knee-deep in slush or wet snow there’s no problem. The Traveler’s weatherproof PU outer prevents wet weather from entering, and the durable , flexible lugged bottom keeps you standing on slippery sidewalks or icy parking lots.
- PU outer is weatherproof and resists water entry
- Poliyou® insole wicks moisture to keep feet dry
- Insole with Thermolite adds lightweight warmth
- Grippy outsole delivers exceptional traction on slick surfaces
- Anti-fungal footbed controls odor
- Breathable materials prevent perspiration accumulation
- Fast-drying to keep you comfortable
- Shock absorbing for all-day comfort
- Faux fur lining is plush and warm
Questions and Answers
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Being a former devotee of the old ''moon boots'', I was looking for something to slip on to go from the house to the garage and to wear around town when the snow was flying. I literally stumbled on the Peter Glenn site, saw these, placed the order and waited for winter. Now that winter is here, I couldn't be any happier. I sprayed the boots with silicone and find them to be pretty well waterproof, quite warm, and easy to get on and off. They have performed so well I'm actually thinking of using them on a snowmobile ride....to me the ultimate test of utility for this type of product. These aren't every day work boots, obviously, but to shovel the walk and run to the store they work great.