Khombu Stroll Boot (Women's)
The Khombu Stroll Boot is so, so stylish. This ankle-high boot has a wedge heel, dual buckle closure, and faux-fur cuff detail to give you stand-out style this winter. But the Khombu Stroll Boot is not just cute; it is really functional too. The leather is actually waterproof and there's a Thermolite insulation that's cold rated down to -20Â°F. Combine that with the sure-footedness of a non-slip outsole, and there's just no weather too intense for this stylish winter boot.
- Waterproof leather upper keeps feet dry and protects material
- Thermolite insulation is cold rated to -20Â°F
- Moisture-wicking and quick-drying to keep your feet dry
- Breathable to prevent a steam-up
- Plush furry lining adds warmth and comfort
- Non-slip sole for traction in wet weather
- Wedge heel and dual buckle details
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"What is the heel hight of the boot??"
1 Answers |
Question by Maria on 11/16/2011 - 7:29 pm
"The heel on this boot is 3 1/4- inch tall."
Answer by alejandra (Peter Glenn Staff) on 11/17/2011 - 4:37 pm
"I've worn Khombu Maple Zip 2 Insulated Boots Womens and was wondering if the width of the Stroll Boot is the same as the Maple boots."
1 Answers |
Question by Theresa on 5/3/2012 - 7:15 am
"Both the Stroll and the Maple Zip 2 are regular widths. Since they are from the same company the fit should be really similar."
Answer by Ashley (Peter Glenn Staff) on 5/3/2012 - 11:19 am
There are no reviews yet for this product.