Khombu Stroll Boot (Women's)
The Khombu Stroll Boot is so, so stylish. This ankle-high boot has a wedge heel, dual buckle closure, and faux-fur cuff detail to give you stand-out style this winter. But the Khombu Stroll Boot is not just cute; it is really functional too. The leather is actually waterproof and there's a Thermolite insulation that's cold rated down to -20Â°F. Combine that with the sure-footedness of a non-slip outsole, and there's just no weather too intense for this stylish winter boot.
- Waterproof leather upper keeps feet dry and protects material
- Thermolite insulation is cold rated to -20Â°F
- Moisture-wicking and quick-drying to keep your feet dry
- Breathable to prevent a steam-up
- Plush furry lining adds warmth and comfort
- Non-slip sole for traction in wet weather
- Wedge heel and dual buckle details
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"What is the heel hight of the boot??"
1 Answers |
Question by Maria on 11/16/2011 - 7:29 pm
"The heel on this boot is 3 1/4- inch tall."
Answer by alejandra (Peter Glenn Staff) on 11/17/2011 - 4:37 pm
"I've worn Khombu Maple Zip 2 Insulated Boots Womens and was wondering if the width of the Stroll Boot is the same as the Maple boots."
1 Answers |
Question by Theresa on 5/3/2012 - 7:15 am
"Both the Stroll and the Maple Zip 2 are regular widths. Since they are from the same company the fit should be really similar."
Answer by Ashley (Peter Glenn Staff) on 5/3/2012 - 11:19 am
There are no reviews yet for this product.