Khombu Arctic Boot (Women's)
The Khombu Arctic Boot's tall, lace-up, duck-boot bottom style is one of the most coveted trends in winter boots. That's because it is cute and stylish but also incredibly convenient. When you wear the Arctic Boots you look great, and when you encounter a slushy mess or unshoveled walkway you can just stomp right through. The suede upper material is waterproof, so you aren't going to ruin them, and the rubber bottom allows you to just wipe them right off when you get inside. Khombu put a warm Thermolite insulation in their Arctic Boot that's cold rated down to -20&Deg;F; there's pretty much no weather too rough for this stylish women's boot.
- Waterproof suede upper/ rubber lower keeps feet dry and protects material
- Thermolite insulation is cold rated to -20Â°F
- Moisture-wicking and quick-drying to keep your feet dry
- Breathable to prevent a steam-up
- Plush furry lining adds warmth and comfort
- Non-slip sole for traction in wet weather
- Tall lace-up style
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Please advise if these boots are true to size? thanks"
1 Answers |
Question by Tipsywitch on 2/17/2014 - 7:42 am
"These boots are true to size. "
Answer by Katie (Peter Glenn Staff) on 2/17/2014 - 3:23 pm
There are no reviews yet for this product.