Khombu Arctic 2 Boot (Women's)
The Khombu Arctic 2 Boot is both cute and reliable. The classic duck-boot style is accented with a wintry faux-fur collar. Thermolite insulation keeps your feet very warm; in fact this boot is cold rated down to -20Â°F. The upper material is waterproof and the lining is plush fur for comfort and cushioning.
- Waterproof upper to keep your feet dry
- Suede and leather upper with rubber lower section
- Thermolite insulation is cold-rated down to -20Â°F
- Moisture-wicking lining to keep feet dry
- Anti-fungal lining prevents odor buildup
- Plush fur lining for warmth and comfort
- Non-slip sole for good traction
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Do these run small? I am between 8-81/2 usually. Should I order a 9?"
1 Answers |
Question by Tracy may on 1/25/2013 - 11:04 am
"Yes, these boots tend to run small so we recommend to size up to the 9. "
Answer by Priya (Peter Glenn Staff) on 1/25/2013 - 2:14 pm
"I am in the UK and am a UK size 7. What size should I choose for these boots?"
1 Answers |
Question by Lesley on 2/8/2013 - 8:10 am
"A UK size 7 for this boot is the equivalent to size 9 US. "
Answer by Priya (Peter Glenn Staff) on 2/8/2013 - 9:03 am
There are no reviews yet for this product.