Keen Cimarron II Shoes (Men's)
The Keen Cimarron Shoes for Men are truly amphibious assault vehicles. Move effortlessly through land and water in these shoes. The sole features make it easy for you to participate in your own land-grab: the multi-direction lug pattern is coupled with the Aqua Stop outsole for amazing traction on wet or dry surfaces.
- Ă†GIS Microbe Shieldâ„˘ Treated SBR Lining allows for quicker drying and keeps feet feeling fresh
- Rubber drainable sole and mesh underlays for quick drying after submerging
- Lightweight molded EVA midsole
- Keen patented toe protection
- Quick draw elastic cord lacing system
- Pair weight is 12.1 ounces/343 grams
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
" Is the upper of the Cimarron II waterproof?"
1 Answers |
Question by theo on 8/15/2011 - 9:04 am
"No; parts of this shoe are porous to allow for quick drying after the shoe gets wet. Water easily gets in, but quickly dries!"
Answer by Martha (Peter Glenn Staff) on 8/15/2011 - 12:13 pm
There are no reviews yet for this product.