Karbon Shayle Ski Jacket (Girls')
The Karbon Shayle Ski Jacket is feminine and fun without compromising on features or warmth. The waterproof fabric and warm insulation let her take on the harsher elements and keep warm. Underarm venting means her core stays comfortable. The removable, insulated hood system stays put in the worst conditions to keep her head warm and dry. The seams on the Shayle Jacket are critically taped to prevent moisture from seeping in, so sheâ€™s sure to have a terrific day on the slopes.
- Fabric Rating: 10K Waterproof / 10K Breathable
- Shell Material: Hyper Twill fabric
- Lining Material: 100% polyester fabric
- Insulation: 100g Thermik1 synthetic insulation
- Critically taped seams seal water out of exposed seams
- 3D reflective logo on left sleeve
- Adjustable cuffs fit around gloves to keep out snow
- Inner Lycra wrist gaiters keep out cold air
- Underarm vents open to release excess heat
- Powder skirt prevents snow from coming up inside
- Removable, adjustable hood for weather protection
- Inner back warming panel provides extra heat retention
- Clear pass window for easy lift ticket scanning
- Inner ID label for identifying gear
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Does the sizing on the chest reflect true measurement or is more like what would be a bra size? If I have a girl that measures a 28 around the rib cage but wears a size 32 bra I am wondering if the 14 would be too snug?"
1 Answers |
Question by Jodi R on 11/14/2013 - 9:32 am
""If she wears a size 32 bra, then that is her chest measurement. According to the size chart, you should probably get a size 16 or in this particular brand, you can even try a women's size 4. The 14 in girls does look like it would be too snug, plus she may grow a little more and then it would no longer fit her.""
Answer by Katie (Peter Glenn Staff) on 11/14/2013 - 10:44 am
"Is the fur trim on this jacket real or faux ? "
1 Answers |
Question by Sally on 2/27/2014 - 1:31 am
"This jacket has faux fur which is not real. "
Answer by Katie (Peter Glenn Staff) on 2/27/2014 - 10:15 am
There are no reviews yet for this product.