Karbon Maverick Ski Jacket (Boys')
The Karbon Maverick Ski Jacket is big on durable performance. With 100g Thermik1 insulation â€“ identical to the adults' jackets â€“ heâ€™ll stay comfortable all day. Less bulk means he can move freely without restriction. The adjustable wrist cuffs and inner snow cuff keep snow on the outside. Underarm venting lets off extra heat, so sweat won't build up and rob him of his warmth.
- Fabric Rating: 10K Waterproof / 10K Breathable
- Shell Material: Hyper Twill fabric
- Lining Material: 100% polyester fabric
- Insulation: 100g Thermik1 synthetic insulation
- Critically taped seams seal water out of exposed seams
- 3D reflective logo on left sleeve
- Adjustable cuffs fit around gloves to keep out snow
- Inner Lycra wrist gaiters keep out cold air
- Underarm vents open to release excess heat
- Powder skirt prevents snow from coming up inside
- Removable, adjustable hood for weather protection
- Inner back warming panel provides extra heat retention
- Clear pass window for easy lift ticket scanning
- Inner ID label for identifying gear
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"How is the sizing for this jacket? My son is size 8 in Obermeyer. How would that compare with Karbons fit?"
1 Answers |
Question by Meda on 8/28/2014 - 4:28 pm
"The two brands are similarly fitted. Obermeyer may run a tad bit larger than Karbon."
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 8/28/2014 - 4:48 pm
There are no reviews yet for this product.