Karbon Axle Ski Jacket (Boys')
The Karbon Axle Ski Jacket has the bright colors and aggressive style that he loves. The Axle Jacket is waterproof and insulated, designed to keep him warm in cold weather and wind. Critically taped seams prevent moisture from seeping in and inner wrist cuffs keep the snow out. Even the removable hood is built with insulation to keep him as warm as possible.
- Fabric Rating: 10K Waterproof / 10K Breathable
- Shell Material: Hyper Twill fabric
- Lining Material: 100% polyester fabric
- Insulation: 100g Thermik1 synthetic insulation
- Critically taped seams seal water out of exposed seams
- 3D reflective logo on left sleeve
- Adjustable cuffs fit around gloves to keep out snow
- Inner Lycra wrist gaiters keep out cold air
- Underarm vents open to release excess heat
- Powder skirt prevents snow from coming up inside
- Removable, adjustable hood for weather protection
- Inner back warming panel provides extra heat retention
- Clear pass window for easy lift ticket scanning
- Inner ID label for identifying gear
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Does this jacket fit true to size?"
1 Answers |
Question by tracy on 1/5/2014 - 3:13 pm
"This jacket does fit true to size. "
Answer by Katie (Peter Glenn Staff) on 1/6/2014 - 2:46 pm
"Can the hood fit over a helmet?"
1 Answers |
Question by DeirdreA on 2/3/2014 - 8:13 pm
"This hood should fit over a helmet."
Answer by Katie (Peter Glenn Staff) on 2/4/2014 - 10:12 am