The Karbon Slider Ski Pant is built with plenty of kid-friendly features. The waist is adjustable, and there are removable suspenders so you can fully customize the fit. A full-length side zip makes it easy to get pants on and off, even with boots on. The Slider Pant is waterproof and warmly insulated, and an internal snow cuff keeps the snow away for added warmth and comfort.
- Fabric Rating: 10K Waterproof / 10K Breathable
- Shell Material: Hyper Twill fabric
- Lining Material: 100% polyester fabric
- Insulation: 40g Thermik1 synthetic insulation
- Critically taped seams seal water out of exposed seams
- Adjustable waistband for a comfortable, personal fit
- Removable suspenders help his pants stay put
- Boot gaiters fit around boots to keep out snow
- Reflective trim gives him more visibility
- Full side zip for easy on, easy off
- Inner ID label for identifying gear
Questions and Answers
Reviewed by 2 customers
Displaying reviews 1-2
These are my sons only ski pants, and I was concerned because he is hard on everything. He loved them, and they held up. All zippers still working, no seams splitting, or rips and tears. He really liked them and the color. I think you will find these to be a great purchase too.
My son uses these pants at ski races. He says they are very comfortable, and they are easy to move in. They definitely serve their purpose of keeping him warm on cold, windy days with easy removal to his speed suit just prior to racing. The overalls are very useful when it comes to putting these on and taking them off.
The only drawbacks were getting the Zippers to operate smoothly in the beginning, and the super "grippy" Velcro on the sides. It keeps the pants wind resistant, but can get in the way for fast removal. Overall, these are a great buy.