Karbon Skye Ski Jacket (Girls')
The Karbon Skye Ski Jacket offers her performance and warmth in the ski season. A 10K waterproof rating and warm 100g insulation mean she can go all out in all kinds of weather and stay warm. Critical seam taping keeps moisture out, while adjustable wrist cuffs keep out the snow. The removable, insulated hood system stays put even in wind and driven snow. Best of all is the inner back warming panel that keeps her core warm through the entire day.
- Fabric Rating: 10K Waterproof / 10K Breathable
- Shell Material: Hyper Twill fabric
- Lining Material: 100% polyester fabric
- Insulation: 100g Thermik1 synthetic insulation
- Critically taped seams seal water out of exposed seams
- 3D reflective logo on left sleeve
- Adjustable cuffs fit around gloves to keep out snow
- Inner Lycra wrist gaiters keep out cold air
- Underarm vents open to release excess heat
- Powder skirt prevents snow from coming up inside
- Removable, adjustable hood for weather protection
- Inner back warming panel provides extra heat retention
- Clear pass window for easy lift ticket scanning
- Inner ID label for identifying gear
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"What is the length of this jacket in size 16?"
1 Answers |
Question by Seattle Skier on 12/16/2013 - 12:19 pm
"The front length is 23" and the back length is 25"."
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 12/16/2013 - 1:24 pm
There are no reviews yet for this product.