Karbon Silver Insulated Ski Pant (Men's)
The Karbon Silver Insulated Ski Pant's warmth and flexibility keep you comfortable on the slopes all day. 360Â° stretch fabric moves with you instead of holding you back. The Karbon Silver Pants have a high waterproof rating and warm synthetic insulation that keep you comfortable in the worst weather. The durable construction is reinforced at the crotch and cuffs, so they'll last season after season.
- Fabric Rating: 20K Waterproof / 20K Breathable
- Shell Material: 360Â° stretch fabric
- Lining Material: 100% polyester printed lining
- Insulation: 40g Thermore synthetic insulation
- Stretch fabric for unrestricted movement
- Side vent zippers open to release excess heat
- Anatomical articulated legs for a natural fit
- Adjustable waistband for the perfect fit
- Waterproof zippers at front hand pockets keep your gear dry
- Reinforced crotch lets you move freely without tearing
- Scuff guards keep skis from slicing your pants
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"I am Descente pants size 38 what size Karbon pants would fit the best. Your answer is appreciated Loyal customer."
1 Answers |
Question by David on 5/30/2015 - 7:31 pm
"There is a size chart provided there that you can check out. Probably a size XXL is what you need for size 38" waist."
Answer by Martha (Peter Glenn Staff) on 6/1/2015 - 11:02 am