Karbon Phaser Insulated Ski Pant (Men's)
Tear up the mountain without tearing up your gear in the Karbon Phaser Insulated Ski Pant. Made with incredibly durable Tiusport fabric, the Phaser can take the abuse of even the densest tree runs with ease. 40g insulation gives you just enough heat to overcome bitter weather and 15K waterproofing lets you stay out in the blizzards to get the best fresh runs.
- 15K Waterproofing
- 40g Thermolite Active insulation
- Seam sealed to lock out moisture
- Adjustable waist for perfect fit
- Durable Karbonite Tiusport fabric
- Cargo pockets for extra storage
- Fit is relaxed but not baggy
- Boot gaiters keep snow out of boots
- Venting dumps heat when you're active
- Reinforced scuff guard prevents shred
- Soft alouva fleece lined waist
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"sizing of the Karbon Phaser Insulated Ski Pant (mens)"
1 Answers |
Question by andrew on 11/26/2011 - 12:33 pm
"A medium waist is 32 inches and the inseam is 32 inches. The waist goes up or down 2.5" per size."
Answer by Ashley (Peter Glenn Staff) on 11/28/2011 - 11:27 am
"sizing for the Karbon Phaser Insulated Ski Pant (mens). what length and waist size is XL? Thank you."
1 Answers |
Question by andrew on 11/26/2011 - 12:34 pm
"Waist: 37" Length: 33""
Answer by Ashley (Peter Glenn Staff) on 11/28/2011 - 11:26 am
There are no reviews yet for this product.