The Karbon Mars Ski Jacket for men proves that you can get performance and style in a value package. The Mars is an insulated and waterproof jacket that is perfect for any outdoor activity, whether you’re sledding in the backyard with the kids or skiing the backcountry with your buddies. Critical seam sealing, Velcro wrist cuffs, and a powder skirt guarantee that you will stay dry no matter how harsh the conditions are. When the weather gets tough you'll turn to your Karbon ski jacket.
- Fabric Rating: 10K Waterproofing /10K Breathability
- Shell Material: Duraite II fabric
- Insulation: 100g Thermik 1 insulation
- Critical seam sealing prevents seepage
- Insulated zip-off hood for weather protection
- Underarm venting for air flow
- Velcro wrist cuff and internal cuff fit with gloves to keep out snow
- One-touch drawcord adjusters to seal out cold air
Questions and Answers
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
I purchased this jacket for the opening weekend at Snowshoe. I was replacing an older jacket that just didn't have a lot of features. This jacket was warm and, more importantly, dry. I wore this with a thin base layer and a light shirt. I was warm and dry with winds in the 10 - 20 mph range and temperatures as low as the teens. Plenty of pockets to carry everything I need and when I got to hot just undid the arm vents to cool down. The ski instructors even commented on how they liked my jacket better than the ones Snowshoe supplied them. Most other jackets with similar breathability and waterproof were at least a $100 more.