Karbon Mario 1/4-Zip Mid-Layer Top (Kids')
The Karbon Mario ¼-Zip Mid-Layer Top is perfect for layering in winter weather. The fabric manages moisture, getting rid of sweat before it can steal valuable body heat. Flatlock seams layer without bulk, and feel soft wherever they touch the skin.
- K-Wick Unitex Thermal synthetic fabric
- Brushed lining for extra warmth and soft feel
- Breathable and moisture-wicking to keep kids dry and warm
- ¼-zip neck for easy-on, easy-off
- Flatlock seams won't irritate skin
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"What kids size does small and medium correspond to? "
1 Answers |
Question by Amy on 3/3/2014 - 10:33 pm
"A small is for a weight of 62-68 pounds and a height of 53-55 inches. A medium is for a weight of 68-74 pounds and a height of 55-57 inches."
Answer by Katie (Peter Glenn Staff) on 3/4/2014 - 10:29 am
There are no reviews yet for this product.