Relaxed: Also known as "regular," these garments fit just right, not too baggy or not too slim.
5 - 7: Great for moderate snow, offers plenty of versatility, good for most conditions.
5 - 7: Great for temperatures 15°-30°F.
The Karbon Mars Men's Insulated Ski Jacket has a slightly futuristic look and thoroughly modern features to match. This waterproof and 100g insulated jacket provides protection from winter's worst weather. The Mars Jacket has convenient features like critical seam sealing, a handy ski pass window pocket, underarm vents for rapid cool down, and a fully insulated and adjustable hood that can be removed on sunny spring days.
- Fabric Rating: 10K Waterproof / 10K Breathable
- Shell Material: 100% polyester, Hyper Twill 64 fabric
- Lining Material: 100% nylon embossed
- Insulation: 100g Thermik1
- Center Back Measures: 31”
- Critically taped seams seal water out of exposed seams
- Underarm vent zippers open to release excess heat
- Inner Lycra wrist gaiters keep out cold air
- Adjustable cuffs fit around gloves to keep out snow
- Powder skirt prevents snow from coming up inside
- Removable, adjustable, hood for weather protection
- Alouva lined collar feels soft against skin
- Clear pass window for easy ticket scanning
- Drawcord adjustable hem cinches to seal out cold air
- 2 hand and 1 flap chest pocket on exterior to secure gear
- Multiple mesh pockets on interior to secure valuables