Karbon Logan Shell Ski Jacket (Men's)
If you like shell ski jackets, you'll love the Karbon Logan Ski Jacket. Not only is this a highly-technical men's shell, it's also made with stretch fabric so it's very easy to move in. With the Logan Jacket you'll get reliable protection from the elements, durable performance, and plenty of features. There's venting to cool you down, pockets for holding gear, a powder skirt for keeping out snow, and a removable hood for convenience. This Karbon Jacket also has an anti-abrasion overlay. It's clear so you can't see it, but it will help prevent trees and chairlifts from scuffing the fabric.
- Fabric Rating: 20K Waterproof / 10K Breathable
- Shell Material: Durable Hydrostretch 3-ply fabric
- Insulation: None, shell only
- Fully seam sealed to prevent moisture from seeping in
- Stretch fabric and lining for freedom of movement
- Removable hood for convenience
- Underarm venting opens to release heat
- Powder skirt prevents snow from coming up inside
- Multiple inner and outer pockets hold gear
- Velcro cuffs fit around gloves to keep out snow
- Welded construction for durability
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Is this jacket really a 1/10 for warmth?"
1 Answers |
Question by Jack on 11/6/2013 - 4:06 pm
"This is a shell ski jacket so there is no insulation. It is a 1/10 for warmth when worn alone. You can layer it with other pieces to add warmth if you need it. "
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 11/6/2013 - 4:27 pm
There are no reviews yet for this product.