Karbon Jupiter Insulated Ski Jacket (Men's)
The clean and modern lines of the Karbon Jupiter Menâ€™s Insulated Ski Jacket have a subtle, freeride feel. This waterproof jacket has 100g of insulation for superior protection from the cold, and a full suite of features including underarm vents for rapid cool down, and a removable and adjustable hood.
- Fabric Rating: 10K Waterproof / 10K Breathable
- Shell Material: 100% polyester, Hyper Twill 64 fabric
- Lining Material: 100% nylon
- Insulation: 100g Thermik1
- Critically taped seams seal water out of exposed seams
- Underarm vent zippers open to release excess heat
- Inner Lycra wrist gaiters keep out cold air
- Adjustable cuffs fit around gloves to keep out snow
- Powder skirt prevents snow from coming up inside
- Removable, adjustable, hood for weather protection
- Alouva lined collar feels soft against skin
- Clear pass window for easy ticket scanning
- Drawcord adjustable hem cinches to seal out cold air
- 2 hand and 1 flap chest pocket on exterior to secure gear
- Multiple mesh pockets on interior to secure valuables
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"How well is this jacket insulated? Is it fine for skiing?"
1 Answers |
Question by don on 9/3/2014 - 10:32 pm
"You can definitely use it for skiing. This jacket is 10K Waterproof and 10K Breathable. It is also warm, it features 100g Thermik 1 insulation!"
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 9/4/2014 - 10:10 am
"Does anyone know how warm this coat on the slopes in Cold temps? thanks"
1 Answers |
Question by pnsbchbum on 10/7/2014 - 4:11 pm
"This jacket is insulated with 100g of insulation that will keep you nice and warm on the slopes! "
Answer by Kacy (Peter Glenn Staff) on 10/7/2014 - 4:19 pm
There are no reviews yet for this product.