Karbon Fuji Shell Ski Pant (Men's)
Karbon's Fuji Ski Pant is a technical shell for guys who don't need insulation. The fabric is very waterproof, so you can sit right down in the snow without it seeping inside. The Fuji Pants have stretch fabric so you'll be able to bend, twist, hike, and ski without feeling restricted. The waistband is lined in soft fabric for comfort, and it's adjustable so you can be sure you'll get the right fit.
- Fabric Rating: 20K Waterproof / 10K Breathable
- Shell Material: Durable Hydrostretch fabric
- Insulation: None, shell only
- Seam-sealed to prevent moisture from seeping inside
- Full-length side zip lets you get pants on and off over boots
- Stretch fabric for freedom of movement
- Boot gaiters fit around boots to keep out snow
- Zâ€ippered hand pockets hold gear
- Adjustable waist and removable suspenders for the perfect fit
- Lined waistband feels soft against skin
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"What color are these pants, they look pink on the picture. "
1 Answers |
Question by Al on 1/5/2014 - 8:06 pm
"Hmmm...it may be the settings on your computer as they are not pink at all. It is more of a burnt orange color or as the color name suggests, a rust color."
Answer by Martha (Peter Glenn Staff) on 1/6/2014 - 4:00 pm
"What is the inseam of the large? I'm a 34 waist but need a 30 inseam"
1 Answers |
Question by Michael J on 2/9/2014 - 3:07 pm
"The inseam for a size large is 32.5 inches. "
Answer by Katie (Peter Glenn Staff) on 2/10/2014 - 3:10 pm
There are no reviews yet for this product.