Karbon Apollo Insulated Ski Jacket (Men's)
The Karbon Apollo Insulated Ski Jacket is one of Karbon's more technical coats for men. The fabric is extremely waterproof, so you can ride in the wettest, heaviest snow and stay dry doing it. The Apollo Jacket is also well-insulated, so it will keep you nice and warm on those freezing-cold descents. If you ever have to hike uphill to get to better lines, you'll appreciate the underarm venting on the Apollo Jacket that opens to give you a quick blast of cool air.
- Fabric Rating: 20K Waterproof / 10K Breathable
- Shell Material: Durable RGS-220 fabric
- Insulation: 100g Thermore insulation
- Fully seam sealed to prevent moisture from seeping in
- Stretch fabric for freedom of movement
- Removable hood for convenience
- Underarm venting opens to release heat
- Removable powder skirt prevents snow from coming up inside
- Multiple inner and outer pockets hold gear
- Velcro cuffs fit around gloves to keep out snow
- Welded construction for the ultimate durability
- Waterproof zippers to prevent seepage
Questions and Answers
There are no reviews yet for this product.