Karbon Lithium Insulated Ski Jacket (Men's)
The Karbon Lithium Insulated Ski Jacket is one of Karbon's most waterproof styles. If you ride in particularly wet conditions, you'll appreciate its 20K waterproof rating. There's also 100g of insulation in the Lithium Jacket, which is enough to add lots of warmth in cold weather, but not so much that you'll be uncomfortable when the sun comes out. Underarm venting goes one step further toward comfort, giving you a blast of cool air if you get too warm.
- Fabric Rating: 20K Waterproof / 20K Breathable
- Shell Material: Karbonite waterproof fabric
- Insulation: 100g Thermore insulation
- Fully seam sealed to prevent moisture from seeping inside
- Removable powder skirt keeps snow from coming up inside
- Underarm vents open to release excess heat
- Removable, insulated hood for weather protection
- Pass holder securely holds lift ticket
- Multiple pockets including chest, hand, and sleeve to hold gear
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"I'm looking for another Karbon. I have a Karbon Helium nice jacket and performs well but what makes a mars and lithium different because cost is wide apart?"
1 Answers |
Question by hman on 10/13/2012 - 10:54 pm
"The Karbon Helium Insulated Ski Jacket and the Karbon Lithium Insulated Ski Jacket have twice as much waterproofing and breathability and the http://www.peterglenn.com/product/karbon-mars-insulated-ski-jacket-mens-0. The powder skirt is also removable in the higher priced jackets. The more you pay, the more features a jacket will have!"
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 10/15/2012 - 4:43 pm
"I wear a 42 XL jacket. My arm length is around 36-37 and my waist is a 32-33. Which size jacket would you recommend?"
1 Answers |
Question by Mark on 1/31/2014 - 11:47 am
"You would be either a size Large or XL. You can check out the measurements in the size chart to see which one you may want to try first."
Answer by Martha (Peter Glenn Staff) on 1/31/2014 - 1:10 pm
There are no reviews yet for this product.