Karbon Lithium Insulated Ski Jacket (Men's)
The Karbon Lithium Ski Jacket has contrast colors and an athletic fit that give it a sharp look that's always in style. The fabric is high-tech being extremely waterproof and breathable so you can take on even the worst conditions in confidence. Pretty much everything on the Lithium is removable including the hood, the powder skirt, and even the sleeves so you have tons of options in terms of matching your gear to the weather.
- 20K Waterproofing
- Breathable Aerosport fabric
- 100g Thermore T37 insulation
- Seam sealed to lock out moisture
- Removable powder skirt keeps snow out of layers
- Underarm venting dumps heat when you're active
- Zip-off sleeves for warmer weather
- Pass holder to secure lift tickets
- Removable hood for weather protection
- Plenty of pockets store gear
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"I can't find a size chart for this and many other Jackets. My husband is a 42R, 6ft-176lb. What size would you recommend?"
1 Answers |
Question by DZ on 3/5/2011 - 1:54 pm
"The correct size will be a large."
Answer by Grace (Peter Glenn Staff) on 3/16/2011 - 12:36 pm
"I am 5'10" 172# normally a a 41/42 R- large or med in this jacket?"
1 Answers |
Question by andre on 3/22/2011 - 5:57 pm
"You will fit in a size Large."
Answer by Grace (Peter Glenn Staff) on 3/23/2011 - 9:53 am
There are no reviews yet for this product.