Karbon Hydrogen Insulated Ski Jacket (Men's)
The Karbon Hydrogen Insulated Ski Jacket sets the pace for high performance skiwear on the slopes. New stretch fabric offers great range of motion so you can bend, twist, and stretch without restriction. The Hydrogen Jacket has an extremely high waterproof rating, making it appropriate for the wettest conditions. Underarm vents release excess heat so sweat doesn't accumulate. The removable powder skirt keeps snow from sliding up your back on the rare occasion you find yourself going head over heels.
- Fabric Rating: 20K Waterproof / 20K Breathable
- Shell Material: Aerosport fabric
- Lining Material: 100% polyester printed lining
- Insulation: 100g Thermore synthetic insulation
- Length: Center back measures 30"
- Windproof for extra protection against cold air
- Stretch fabric for unrestricted movement
- Stretch panels at arm hole for comfort and freedom of movement
- Anatomically-designed articulated sleeves for a comfortable fit
- Fully seam-sealed to lock out moisture
- Underarm vents open to release excess heat
- Removable powder skirt prevents snow from coming up inside
- Quilted inner back warming panel for extra heat retention
- Adjustable cuffs fit around gloves to keep out snow
- Inner Lycra wrist gaiters keep out cold air
- Removable, adjustable, hood for weather protection
- Hood locking system keeps hood in place in windy weather
- Hem drawcord cinches to seal out cold air
- 4 outer pockets with waterproof zippers to secure gear
- Internal mesh pockets stash your snacks, goggles, and more
- Key clip inside right-hand pocket keeps track of your keys
- Media pocket protects your tunes
- Helmet-compatible hood fits over helmet to protect from the elements
- Clear pass window for easy ticket scanning
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"What is the difference between the Karbon hydrogen and the lithium in terms of spec's?"
1 Answers |
Question by john on 11/26/2013 - 5:40 am
"These jackets are quite similar in regards to the specs, however they are two different designs and styles, so you can pick whichever style you like more!"
Answer by Danielle (Peter Glenn Staff) on 11/27/2013 - 11:24 am