Karbon Helium Insulated Ski Jacket (Men's)
The Karbon Helium Ski Jacket blends a classic ski jacket look with the best in modern technology. The Helium has one of the highest waterproof ratings available so you can truly take on any conditions, and a 100g insulation that provides just enough warmth without overheating. The fit on this men's jacket is athletic but comfortable so it won't be too baggy, but won't restrict movement either.
- 20K Waterproofing
- Breathable Aerosport fabric
- 100g Thermore T37 insulation
- Seam sealed to lock out moisture
- Removable powder skirt keeps snow out of layers
- Underarm venting dumps heat when you're active
- Wrist cuff with thumb loop fits under glove to keep out cold air
- Pass holder to secure lift tickets
- Removable hood for weather protection
- Plenty of pockets store gear
- Griptech abrasion panels prevent tree-run shred
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"No size chart with this. Size 42 chest, 5'10". With layering, would an XL (no L available) be too big?"
1 Answers |
Question by Henry on 3/8/2011 - 8:33 pm
"A bigger size will be between 2 and 4 inches wider. For a chest 42 the best fit is large."
Answer by Grace (Peter Glenn Staff) on 3/16/2011 - 12:35 pm
"WHAT IS THE CHEST SIZE FOR THE XL JACKET"
1 Answers |
Question by KARLIN on 9/22/2011 - 7:24 pm
"For the XL it is 46-48"."
Answer by Martha (Peter Glenn Staff) on 9/23/2011 - 10:39 am
There are no reviews yet for this product.