Karbon Command Insulated Ski Jacket (Men's)
The Karbon Command Insulated Ski Jacket is a highly technical coat for guys who ride in rough conditions. This coat is insulated, so it's going to provide lots of warmth. The Command Jacket is also highly waterproof, so you can stay out in rough weather without getting wet. The design is clean and simple, but it's backed with tons of features like venting, a removable powder skirt, removable hood, and plenty of pockets. A welded construction ensures the Karbon Command Jacket can stand up to your worst abuse.
- Fabric Rating: 20K Waterproof / 10K Breathable
- Shell Material: Durable Hydrostretch fabric
- Insulation: 60g Thermolite insulation
- Fully seam sealed to prevent moisture from seeping in
- Stretch fabric and lining for freedom of movement
- Removable hood for convenience
- Underarm venting opens to release heat
- Removable powder skirt prevents snow from coming up inside
- Multiple inner and outer pockets hold gear
- Velcro cuffs fit around gloves to keep out snow
- Welded construction for extra durability
- Thermal back panel reflects body heat for extra warmth
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Could you tell me what the back length on this jacket is please."
1 Answers |
Question by Scott from oz on 9/16/2013 - 6:18 am
"The centerback length is approx 31"."
Answer by Martha (Peter Glenn Staff) on 9/16/2013 - 11:51 am
"Can you suggest matching ski pants?"
1 Answers |
Question by William on 9/26/2013 - 7:10 pm
"You could wear this jacket with almost any black ski pant. You can view our selection here!"
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 9/27/2013 - 10:31 am
There are no reviews yet for this product.