Kamik Taos Boot (Women's)
The Kamik Taos Boot is convenient and cute. This boot offers the comfort of a textile upper with the durability of a rubber lower. The entire boot is waterproof, and it's insulated with 200g of Thinsulate that keep your feet warm down to -25Â°F.
- Waterproof nylon and synthetic leather upper material
- Seam sealed to lock out moisture
- 200g Thinsulate and foam insulation is cold rated down to -25Â°F
- Anti-bacterial footbed prevents odor buildup
- Soft moisture-wicking liner to keep feet comfortable
- Zipper on inside for easy on/ off
- PEAK rubber sole for good grip on slippery surfaces
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"I normally wear a size 7 wide in a sneaker and size 7 regular width in a clog. What size do you recommend? 7?"
1 Answers |
Question by Judy on 1/3/2013 - 4:10 pm
"Yes, I would recommend a size 7. "
Answer by Jaime (Peter Glenn Staff) on 1/3/2013 - 4:15 pm
There are no reviews yet for this product.