Getting little feet in and out of the Kamik Snowfall Boot is a breeze. This waterproof boot opens up wide so you don't have to struggle, and even allows the older toddlers to get them on and off by themselves. The inside of the Velcro opening has a gusset so that water and snow can't get in through there. The Snowfall Boot is insulated with a faux shearling lining, and is cold-rated down to -10°F.
- Waterproof Icebug nylon upper material
- Seam sealed to lock out moisture
- Big Velcro opening for easy on/ off
- Gusseted Velcro opening to keep out snow and water
- Faux-shearling and faux-fur lining for soft warmth
- SLED EVA sole is durable and grippy
- Cold rated down to -10°F
- Avg Height: 6.5"