Seattle is known for wet conditions. The Kamik Seattle Boot is known for beating them. This durable, waterproof boot will keep your feet dry even if you're hauling across town in a downpour. The warm insulation will ensure you stay cozy when the temperature dips. In fact, the Kamik Seattle Boots are cold-rated all the way down to -40°F. A tall, lace-up design and fold-over faux fur cuff add the style touches you need for everyday wear.
- Height: 13.5" or 11" when rolled down
- Durable nylon upper materials
- Waterproof to keep feet dry
- Foam and fleece insulation is cold-rated down to -40°F
- Fold-over cuff for 2 different wear options
- Faux-fur cuff lining
- Removable EVA insole cushions the feet
- Rubber Winter Tread sole for good traction
- Full-length lacing for secure fit
Questions and Answers
REVIEW SNAPSHOT®by PowerReviews
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Kamik Seattle Boot Women's, Black, 6:
These Kamik Seattle boots are lightweight and kept my feet extremely toasty in Snowmass, CO! And they look very cute for snow boots. No regrets, and I would definitely buy again.