Kamik Rocket Winter Boots (Toddlers')
When your kids are wearing Kamikâ€™s Rocket Winter Boots youâ€™ll never need to worry or guess if little feet have enough protection to keep them safe and comfortable on cold and wet winter days. -40 degree certified temperature rating and superior weather resistance means you can take the guesswork out of knowing if you should have made junior wear an extra pair of socks or call it a day earlier. And with the no-frills, classic-looking style and easy on, easy off design kids will gladly slip into the comfort of their new Rocket apres ski boots without a fuss.
- Flexible waterproof rubber outsole keeps slush and snow away from feet
- Water repellant duration 600 nylon upper prevents soggy feet and toes
- Foam backing on nylon upper keeps feet cushioned and comfortable
- Removable 8mm ZylexÂ® Liner wicks moisture
- Three-layer liner construction provides high-tech insulation for warm and dry feet
- Adjustable snow collar with bungee lock to keep snow out
- Midfoot adjustable Velcro strap lets you customize your fit and feel for ouch-free outings
- SNOWAVE grippy rubber tread outsole prevents falls on slippery surfaces
- -40 certified temperature rating eliminates guesswork when selecting appropriate cold weather footwear
- Height: 9.5 inches
- Weight Per Pair: 1.52 pounds
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Do you this type to fit adult women"
1 Answers |
Question by Jack on 11/8/2010 - 2:15 pm
"We do not have the exact style you're looking for in a Woman's size. But we have something similar. Take a look at this product. http://www.peterglenn.com/product/kamik-greenbay-4-boots-womens"
Answer by Ashley (Peter Glenn Staff) on 11/9/2010 - 9:35 am
"My toddler wears a 10.5 ww sneaker. Is this boot wide? Is there a normal and wide? Awesome...cheapest I have seen on the interweb btw. "
1 Answers |
Question by Sasquatch's mom on 10/6/2011 - 8:08 pm
"This boot does come in a normal and a wide. You can search for both using our search field at the top of the page. This boot is the normal and the wide is style #NK8325. "
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 10/7/2011 - 9:41 am
Average Customer Rating: 5/5 (1 customer reviews)