When you want a boot with a proven track record for doing what winter boots are supposed to do best - keep your feet dry and warm, choose Kamik's Nationwide waterproof winter boots. Nationwide's durable, lightweight and quickdrying suede and nylon upper construction ensures you won't need to take a time out when the weather turns unexpectedly. Snowgrip rubber outsole has killer traction that keeps you upright on slippery surfaces where other boots would leave you slipping and sliding. Padded collar keeps debris out of your boot for comfort and the moisture wicking lining prevents sweat from accumulating in your boot. Take a few steps in Nationwide and it's clear why these winter boots are top sellers year after year.
- Waterproof suede and nylon uppers are seam sealed to keep snow out
- Waterproof rubber shell makes stepping in water or slush problem-free
- Flexible rubber shell enhances comfort and feel
- Removable 200B Thinsulate™ ultra insulation delivers warmth without bulk
- Moisture wicking lining moves moisture away from skin, keeping feet dry
- Padded collar and gusset tongue reduce pressure points and block snow and debris for extra comfort
- Kamik® Comfort Footbed provides arch support and cradles feet for exceptional comfort
- Lightweight EVA midsole boosts comfort and won’t weigh down your steps
- Snowgrip outsole has super traction to keep you upright on slick surfaces
- -40F comfort rating so you know insulating capabilities meet your activity needs
- Rustproof lace hardware prevents excessive wear from exposure to moisture
- Speed lacing system for one-of-a kind custom fit and easy on and off
- Height: 11 inches
- Weight per pair: 3.49 lbs
Questions and Answers
REVIEW SNAPSHOT®by PowerReviews
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Kamik Nationwide Winter Boots Men's, Dark Brown, 10:
I served with the Marine Corps in Vietnam. An injury I received in combat made it difficult over the years to get a winter boot that was wide enough, comfortable and serviceable. This boot fit the bill perfectly. It's warm, waterproof and very comfortable...and much more affordable that others I tried.
Let it snow... I don't care.